What are the match rules for Omega Strikers?
1.1 Match Procedure
- Tournament Teams
- A “team” will consist of 3 Players and up to 3 allowable substitutes for a total of 6 players per roster. Multiple teams from each eligible institution will be allowed to participate in the tournament.
- Set Length
- All tournament sets will be played best-of-3 games.
2.1 Game Rules
- Game Lobby Setup: The designated “Home Team” will be expected to set up the Lobby. Lobby information should be communicated through the “Match Chat” channel on the Vanta Platform. Passwords for the lobby should be: 5678 to maintain consistency
- Game Style: Invite-Only
- Game Mode: 3v3
- Pick/Bans: Use the in-game system.
- Substitutions: Substitutions are only allowed between games. Players are not permitted to rotate in and out during an active game. Players found to be leaving the game and rejoining to gain a competitive advantage will be considered to be exploiting a bug and will be forced to forfeit that game.
- Teams that use an unauthorized pause will be considered to be using an exploitable bug and will forfeit that game.
- Technical Issues: Teams are expected to play through any technical issues they encounter. They may petition their opponent to remake the game where the technical issue arose. Remakes are encouraged in these scenarios but this will be at the discretion of the opponent as to whether the game will be remade or not based on available time.
- Remake Procedure: In the event of a server crash that impacts all players, the game may be remade.
3.1 Character Selection
- New Strikers/Strikers that have undergone Major Reworks: Strikers categorized as either “New” or “Major Reworks” will be restricted for two weeks from their release on live service. Restricted strikers are not allowed to be played in league play. Once the two-week period has passed, restrictions will lift and those strikers will be eligible for play.
- Banned Strikers/Skins:
- None currently.
- Score Reporting Format: Scores will be reported in “Win/Loss” format. Teams will indicate the number of games won by each team, final scores should be one of the following: 2-0 or 2-1
- Forfeits: Forfeits will be considered a 2-0 win for the team that showed up to play.