What are the match rules for Gran Turismo 7?
GRAN TOURISMO 7 RULES
1.1 Match Procedure
- Tournament Teams
- A “team” will consist of 1 Player. Multiple teams from each eligible institution will be allowed to participate in the tournament.
- Set Length
- All tournament sets will be time trials, to be executed asynchronously for each week of competition during the regular season.
2.1 Game Rules
- Game Settings:
- Game Lobby Setup: Time trials can be selected from the World Circuits menu by selecting a circuit track and choosing “Time Trial” from the bottom submenu.
- Select “World Map”
- Select “World Circuits”
- Select “Choose the Region”
- Select “Choose the Circuit”
- Then select “Time Trial”
- Game Mode: Time Trial
- Circuit: Circuit will be announced each week via email from Vanta. Select the circuit that was communicated for each time trial each week.
- Car selection: Any available Gr.3 car.
- Team Size: 1
- Week 1 (Pre-Season): Tokyo Expressway - Central Clockwise
- Week 2 (Pre-Season): Alsace - Village
- Week 3: Brands Hatch - Grand Prix Circuit
- Week 4: Goodwood Motor Circuit - Full Course
- Week 5: High Speed Ring - Full Course
- Week 6: Broad Bean Raceway - Full Course
- Week 7: Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course
- Week 8: Sardegna Road - Layout A
- Week 9: Suzuka Circuit - Full Course
- Week 10: Tsukuba Circuit - Full Course
- Score Reporting Format: Each player’s recorded best time will be submitted, along with a screenshot of the reported time and the car used.
Screenshot: The screenshot must show the time being submitted and the circuit that the time trial took place on. Failure to submit a screenshot of the reported score may result in your reported time being removed.