How do I create a teacher account?
Below you will find steps on how to set up your teacher account on the Vanta platform.
Step 1. Go to the domain for your specific association… See the links below:
- General Vanta Leagues: coaching.vanta.gg
- Texas Esports Leagues: texas.vanta.gg
- Hawaii Esports Leagues: hawaii.vanta.gg
- AMLE Esports Leagues: amle.vanta.gg
- Florida Esports Championship Series: fecs.vanta.gg
- Canyon Athletic Association: caa.vanta.gg
- Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools: tapps.vanta.gg
- Boys and Girls Club of San Francisco: bgcsanfran.vanta.gg/
If you have questions or are unsure which association to choose, please email us! email@example.com
Step 2. CHOOSE YOUR ROLE: TEACHER
Step 3. Enter your SCHOOL email address
Step 4. Enter your SCHOOL information (NOT DISTRICT) - if you have issues finding your school, please email us and we can manually approve your account. firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5. Verify your teacher status
Step 6. Enter your identification verification information
If you have any issues, please email us at email@example.com
Now that you are on the platform, you will need to add your gamers, create your team(s), and join the proper league. The basic steps are as follows:
Step 1. Sign in
Sign-in to your account with the same email address you used to previously create your account. If you have any issues signing in please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a member of a specific partner league, please use the dropdown in the top right corner of your screen to indicate the correct league. If you do not see your league, please contact us at email@example.com
Step 2. Add your gamers
There are two methods to add gamers to your account:
- Email Invite: You can invite your gamers to your account using a student email or an email that the students and parents are comfortable with you using. Our system will then send an invite email to your gamers from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manually in the invite box, one address at a time.
- Upload a CSV file with gamers' email addresses in the first column (only addresses).
- School Invite Code: Share your 'invite code' with your gamers. (To the right of the "Invite" button)
To learn more about how to add your gamers, please see "How do I add gamers?" article.
If inviting via email, be sure your gamers log in with the same email address that received the invitation - If not, they will not be added to your account and will be asked for parental/payment information. If students are using the correct email and still not receiving invitations, your IT department may need to add additional domains to your inclusion list/firewall. (A full list of inclusion domains can be found here).
Step 3. Create your team(s)
1) From the "TEAMS" tab select (+CREATE NEW TEAM)
2) Enter your team's name (We suggest something descriptive like “Jefferson Middle Rocket League - Varsity” or “Washington High Apex - Jr. Varsity”)
3) Add the team's gamers using the dropdown
4) Add the team's practice times (using 24-hour time format)
5) Select your league (make sure that it corresponds with your appropriate league if you are a member of a partnership league i.e. Texas Middle School Valorant, or Hawaii High School Rocket League) If you are not a member of a partnership league, the name of your league should start with "Vanta".
Step 4. View your schedule
When you have created your teams with the minimum number of players required for that game, our operations team will begin working on scheduling them for competition. It may take up to 72 hours to get your team scheduled for competition, so get your teams in early! Once you are scheduled you will receive an email with game day instructions from our operations team as well as see those games and any practices you've created on your dashboard under the EVENTS tab.
We are so glad you are joining us this season. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com